HELLO - ADELE
The lyrics, captured my heart.
Hope you guys enjoy it.
:D
Hope you guys enjoy it.
:D
Hello, it's me
I was wondering if after all these years you'd like to meet
To go over everything
They say that time's supposed to heal ya, but I ain't done much healing
Hello, can you hear me?
I'm in California dreaming about who we used to be
When we were younger and free
I've forgotten how it felt before the world fell at our feet
There's such a difference between us
And a million miles
Hello from the other side
I must've called a thousand times
To tell you I'm sorry for everything that I've done
But when I call you never seem to be home
Hello from the outside
At least I can say that I've tried
To tell you I'm sorry for breaking your heart
But it don't matter, it clearly doesn't tear you apart
Anymore
Hello, how are you?
It's so typical of me to talk about myself, I'm sorry
I hope that you're well
Did you ever make it out of that town where nothing ever happened?
It's no secret that the both of us
Are running out of time
So hello from the other side
I must've called a thousand times
To tell you I'm sorry for everything that I've done
But when I call you never seem to be home
Hello from the outside
At least I can say that I've tried
To tell you I'm sorry for breaking your heart
But it don't matter, it clearly doesn't tear you apart
Anymore, ooooohh
Anymore, ooooohh
Anymore, ooooohh
Anymore, anymore
Hello from the other side
I must've called a thousand times
To tell you I'm sorry for everything that I've done
But when I call you never seem to be home
Hello from the outside
At least I can say that I've tried
To tell you I'm sorry for breaking your heart
But it don't matter, it clearly doesn't tear you apart
Anymore
B2ST - NO MORE
I love this song.
It is about someone who could'nt forget the one she loved most,
someone who really MOVE ON.
:D
Hope you guys enjoy it.
It is about someone who could'nt forget the one she loved most,
someone who really MOVE ON.
:D
Hope you guys enjoy it.
Why aren’t you over me yet like a fool?
Why am I still a good person to you?
It’s already been a few months since we broke up
But why are you still living in the memories?
Why am I still a good person to you?
It’s already been a few months since we broke up
But why are you still living in the memories?
There are a lot of good people next to you
It’s okay if you start a new love
I’ll truly wish for your happiness with a smile
I keep seeing you wandering around
So I can’t start a new love
Oh yeah, at this late hour, you…
It’s okay if you start a new love
I’ll truly wish for your happiness with a smile
I keep seeing you wandering around
So I can’t start a new love
Oh yeah, at this late hour, you…
Why did you come to me again? When it’s me who’s too cowardly to let you go?
I hear your sad cries on the other side of the door
Why did you come to me again? When I’ve already cooled down
I have no more warmth to share with you anymore
No more, no more, I’m not someone you can lean on anymore
I hear your sad cries on the other side of the door
Why did you come to me again? When I’ve already cooled down
I have no more warmth to share with you anymore
No more, no more, I’m not someone you can lean on anymore
Fine, cry all you want, if that’s what it takes to wash me all away
If that’s what it takes to erase all the lingering attachment in your heart
I’m not worth the pain you’re going through
I’m not the same person who was with you in the past
I don’t wanna lie and say I let you go because I love you
I’ll stay with you just for today, hurry and get up
I can hold out my hand but it’s just for today
If that’s what it takes to erase all the lingering attachment in your heart
I’m not worth the pain you’re going through
I’m not the same person who was with you in the past
I don’t wanna lie and say I let you go because I love you
I’ll stay with you just for today, hurry and get up
I can hold out my hand but it’s just for today
We can’t go back, you know that
You can’t be happy next to me
I keep seeing you wandering around
So I can’t be at peace for a single day
So I can’t start a new love
Oh yeah, at this late hour, you…
You can’t be happy next to me
I keep seeing you wandering around
So I can’t be at peace for a single day
So I can’t start a new love
Oh yeah, at this late hour, you…
Why did you come to me again? When it’s me who’s too cowardly to let you go?
I hear your sad cries on the other side of the door
Why did you come to me again? When I’ve already cooled down
I have no more warmth to share with you anymore
I hear your sad cries on the other side of the door
Why did you come to me again? When I’ve already cooled down
I have no more warmth to share with you anymore
Please stop, I’m getting colder as time goes by
So I’m afraid that I’ll hurt you
Just live happily as if you have something to prove to me
No more, I’m not someone you can lean on anymore
So I’m afraid that I’ll hurt you
Just live happily as if you have something to prove to me
No more, I’m not someone you can lean on anymore
Why did you come to me again? When it’s me who’s too cowardly to let you go?
I hear your sad cries on the other side of the door
Why did you come to me again? When I’ve already cooled down
I have no more warmth to share with you anymore
No more, no more, I’m not someone you can lean on anymore
I hear your sad cries on the other side of the door
Why did you come to me again? When I’ve already cooled down
I have no more warmth to share with you anymore
No more, no more, I’m not someone you can lean on anymore
CR TO THE OWNER.
GARY FT GAEKO - LONELY NIGHT
This song remind me of myself.
Iam too busy working, sometimes i forgot how to spend time just for myself.
Maybe that what happen when you grow up.
:')
Hope you guys enjoy it.
:')
Hope you guys enjoy it.
On this lonely night, all alone
On this night that made everything feel heavier
I love you I need you
You, I need you
On this drunken night, all alone
On this night that made me miss everything
I love you I need you
You, I need you
The 80% of morning finds me once again
I don’t feel refreshed but another day is starting
It’s just a copy of yesterday
I hum along to the newest songs playing from my earphones
Dreaming about being the best in this city
With my whole body, I feel it all, even the bad energy
I’m a Korean, trained by all the pressure I got since I was young
There’s so much more unhappiness if you don’t have money
Those on top push you down
Those on the bottom fight their way up
Wherever you go
If they tell you to do it, then do it
If you don’t wanna, then don’t
Is this all about being social?
I don’t know, I don’t do things I don’t like
There’s nothing to be afraid of
Everything’s the same, it’s all the same competition
There’s no need for tiresome war of words
I just want a few people who I can connect with
And some drinks and music
On this lonely night, all alone
On this night that made everything feel heavier
I love you I need you
You, I need you
On this drunken night, all alone
On this night that made me miss everything
I love you I need you
You, I need you
I’m working all night again
I turn the lights on in my eyes, like the neon sign of a store
My current mood is like a rain storm in early summer
Even if it ends soon, I’ll gain many things
Probably money or criticism
Whichever it is, I don’t care
Still, being able to work is happiness to me
I’m always thinking about a vacation
Where should I go this time?
Europe? Southeast Asia?
I get excited like she does when she picks out bikinis in May
Should I get a drink before I go home?
I’m calling up my friends
Nothing happened I just wanted to see your face
We can get a cup of coffee or a drink
I don’t care so come out for a bit
We need to succeed
No, we need to be happy
We need to succeed
No, we need to be happy
On this lonely night, all alone
On this night that made everything feel heavier
I love you I need you
You, I need you
On this drunken night, all alone
On this night that made me miss everything
I love you I need you
You, I need you
CR TO THE OWNER (http://popgasa.com/)
LEESSANG - PURSUIT OF HAPPINESS
This song inspired me to do the best.
To live the best.
To be the best.
I hope this song inspire you guys too!
Hear it,
Understand it,
Love it.
After waking up at 3pm, my body is heavy – I did a lot last night
Recorded for 20 hours, haven’t really eaten properly and my insides are burning but
It’s okay, the track turned out well – my passion that I poured out in this tiny space
Soon it will bring me fame and money, as it always has
So I can’t rest, not a day, not a minute – if a great song is produced,
Even if my body wastes away, I don’t care, even if I get a mental disease
If a good track is produced, I don’t care if I go crazy
The legend of this era, the acknowledgement of everyone, the “Big Brother” of music -
These words are far away from me but I scrunch up and write lyrics all night
I open my own door of happiness
Recorded for 20 hours, haven’t really eaten properly and my insides are burning but
It’s okay, the track turned out well – my passion that I poured out in this tiny space
Soon it will bring me fame and money, as it always has
So I can’t rest, not a day, not a minute – if a great song is produced,
Even if my body wastes away, I don’t care, even if I get a mental disease
If a good track is produced, I don’t care if I go crazy
The legend of this era, the acknowledgement of everyone, the “Big Brother” of music -
These words are far away from me but I scrunch up and write lyrics all night
I open my own door of happiness
On my pursuit of happiness, I flew for a long time
So all the shrunken things can put on a smile
On my pursuit of happiness, I endured for a long time
So that someday, everything will shine
So all the shrunken things can put on a smile
On my pursuit of happiness, I endured for a long time
So that someday, everything will shine
Even if sometimes, everything disappears like the beginning (disappears)
Even if everything of me seems pathetic (someday)
Even if everything of me seems pathetic (someday)
While watching Gil, who appeared on variety programs before me,
My mother was envious and asked “Why don’t you do it with him?”
I still remember her eyes, filled with concern that she might hurt my feelings
I’m over thirty years old but in front of my mother, I’m still a child
Maybe that was the biggest reason why I chose to do variety shows
Now my heart is at rest, people tell me how much I’ve grown
Yes, some people may bash me but my parents are happy, that’s all that matters
What more do I need? I’m always an island outside my house
I won’t forget the pride of my parents and engrave it in my heart
Whenever I go home, I see the shoes I bought them are still new
Please stop saving them up and just wear them, open the door of happiness
My mother was envious and asked “Why don’t you do it with him?”
I still remember her eyes, filled with concern that she might hurt my feelings
I’m over thirty years old but in front of my mother, I’m still a child
Maybe that was the biggest reason why I chose to do variety shows
Now my heart is at rest, people tell me how much I’ve grown
Yes, some people may bash me but my parents are happy, that’s all that matters
What more do I need? I’m always an island outside my house
I won’t forget the pride of my parents and engrave it in my heart
Whenever I go home, I see the shoes I bought them are still new
Please stop saving them up and just wear them, open the door of happiness
On my pursuit of happiness, I flew for a long time
So all the shrunken things can put on a smile
On my pursuit of happiness, I endured for a long time
So that someday, everything will shine
So all the shrunken things can put on a smile
On my pursuit of happiness, I endured for a long time
So that someday, everything will shine
Even if sometimes, everything disappears like the beginning (disappears)
Even if everything of me seems pathetic (someday)
Even if everything of me seems pathetic (someday)
In this marathon called life, our paths might be different and even if we live insufficiently
We live with the fun of filling it up and though there’s a lof of hardships,
Get to know the taste of enduring it and take one more step
“Why is my life like this?” Those words are just excuses
Don’t give up so easily on this game called life
So when you close your eyes in this world, you can open your last door of happiness without any regrets
We live with the fun of filling it up and though there’s a lof of hardships,
Get to know the taste of enduring it and take one more step
“Why is my life like this?” Those words are just excuses
Don’t give up so easily on this game called life
So when you close your eyes in this world, you can open your last door of happiness without any regrets
On my pursuit of happiness, I flew for a long time
So all the shrunken things can put on a smile
On my pursuit of happiness, I endured for a long time
So that someday, everything will shine
So all the shrunken things can put on a smile
On my pursuit of happiness, I endured for a long time
So that someday, everything will shine
CR TO THE OWNER (http://www.kpoplyrics.net)
i love the song, and i want to share it.
enjoy it. :)
Hawa
No comments:
Post a Comment